Sales Associate, NYC
Bonobos, New York, NY
Home of better-fitting menswear and an easier shopping experience
Bonobos is seeking Guides who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our NYC locations. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? We're hiring great full-time Guides (our spin on a Sales Associate) across all of our NYC Guideshop locations - Flatiron, Brookfield Place, Soho, Madison Avenue, and our Flagship location on 5th Ave.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What's exciting about this opportunity? Our shopping experience comes in a variety of forms. As a Bonobos Guide, you will be at the helm of in-store appointments and will be charged with supporting our customers who curiously wander in. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience and understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone look and feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men’s fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, and more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you
Bonobos is a clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, excellent customer experience, and a fun approach to menswear. Launched online in 2007 with its signature line of better-fitting men's pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States. In 2011 Bonobos extended offline, launching Bonobos Guideshops, e-commerce stores that deliver personalized, one-to-one service to those wanting to experience the brand in person. To date, Bonobos has 20 Guideshops across the United States. In 2012, Bonobos expanded its distribution partnering with Nordstrom, bringing Bonobos apparel into all 118-doors nationwide and to Nordstrom.com. Bonobos was named “One of America’s Hottest Brands” by Advertising Age, “Best Men’s Pants” by New York Magazine, and was twice awarded Crain’s “Best Places to Work in New York City”.
Want to learn more about Bonobos? Visit https://bonobos.com/
Jobs You May Like
Seasonal Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Cabazon
rag & bone, Cabazon, CA
Optometrist (Part-Time), Chicago Market
Warby Parker, Chicago, IL
Senior Technical Integration Support Engineer
Manager, Customer Experience Enterprise
Slack, San Francisco
Customer Service Agent, Portuguese (Attractions)
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom