Customer Success Manager, SEO
Botify, New York, NY
Where SEO meets ROI
Botify is the premiere technical SEO platform for enterprise companies. Built by SEOs for SEOs, our platform automates insights by combining crawl data, log file analysis, and analytics.
We continually innovate so our clients can optimize the way a site is crawled, manage the pages that are indexed, and maximize rankings and traffic. With unmatched visibility, Botify transforms the approach to technical SEO.
Founded in 2012, Botify has quickly grown to serve global, enterprise clients across industries and now has offices in New York, Paris and London. We work with 400+ customers spanning 30 countries including Expedia, Refinery29, and iProspect.
Botify is backed by top VC firms Idinvest and Ventech, which invested $7.2 Million in Series A funding early in 2016. A primary focus for the company is to accelerate growth internationally by continuing to hire top talent globally.
You will play an integral role in:
- Building strong relationships with our Enterprise customers (including fantastic brands like Expedia Group, Yellowpages, Dailymotion, Rocket Internet, Purch Media etc.),
- Helping them get the most of our applications,
- Renew and upsell Botify customers from your portfolio,
- Answer customer questions,
- Work closely with our Certification team to build innovative and dedicated support to help your Enterprise customers get the most of our application,
- Turn your customer portfolio into happy Botify evangelizers.
Please note, we’re looking for:
- Deep SEO knowledge and previous experience in the SEO industry
- Benefit from 2 to 4 years of experience, ideally in a Saas customer-facing role (Enterprise customers is a plus),
- Be customer-satisfaction driven,
- Be a Salesforce.com Ninja,
- We're looking for a team player, start-up minded and ambitious professional with a passion for Search Marketing, and Digital Marketing in general, who understand how Botify can impact Digital Marketers' daily life and help them generate results for their customers.
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that could help us understanding your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.
Want to learn more about Botify? Visit Botify's website.
187 Active Jobs
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.