We are looking for a seasoned data analyst to become a key player of our Data Product team. Successful candidates will be responsible for empowering our team with meaningful data, validating new products and features, identifying optimization opportunities, and paving the road for a company that will triple in a short amount of time. The candidate will be working on a myriad of projects and efforts, including many driven by their own insights and findings. There's never a dull moment; repetitive tasks are non-existent. There's an absolutely incredible amount you will learn here, and you’ll be working with one of the largest user behavior datasets in existence.
Data is your passion, you're eager to learn, and you're ready to fully exercise your skill-set.
- Working with product teams to validate functionality and advise on data and analytics tracking
- Setting up real-time alerts
- Analyzing historical data, defining best practices, and identifying opportunities for optimization
- Setting up dashboards and visualizations with our BI tool
- Fulfilling ad-hoc query requests
- Partnering with business stakeholders to identify strategic business metrics and actionable insights
Capabilities and Qualities:
- You're a SQL pro and are excited to learn Google BigQuery
- You can perform advanced data transformations in SQL and Excel
- You can write your own scripts and CRONs
- You can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
- You're forward thinking, dynamic, and innovative
- You're eager to learn
- 4-5 years applicable experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL
- Advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Marketing background preferred
- Experience using BI or visualization software
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.