We are looking for a seasoned data analyst to become a key player of our Data Product team. Successful candidates will be responsible for empowering our team with meaningful data, validating new products and features, identifying optimization opportunities, and paving the road for a company that will triple in a short amount of time. The candidate will be working on a myriad of projects and efforts, including many driven by their own insights and findings. There's never a dull moment; repetitive tasks are non-existent. There's an absolutely incredible amount you will learn here, and you’ll be working with one of the largest user behavior datasets in existence.
Data is your passion, you're eager to learn, and you're ready to fully exercise your skillset.
- Working with product teams to validate functionality and advise on data and analytics tracking
- Setting up real-time alerts
- Analyzing historical data, defining best practices, and identifying opportunities for optimization
- Setting up dashboards and visualizations with our BI tool
- Fulfilling ad-hoc query requests
- Partnering with business stakeholders to identify strategic business metrics and actionable insights
Capabilities and Qualities:
- You're a SQL pro and are excited to learn Google BigQuery
- You can perform advanced data transformations in SQL and Excel
- You can write your own scripts and CRONs
- You can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
- You're forward thinking, dynamic, and innovative
- You're eager to learn
- 2-3 years applicable experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL
- Advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Marketing background preferred
- Experience using BI or visualization software
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.