As the Principal DevOps Engineer on our Engineering team, you'll play an essential role in the growth and expansion of our company. Additionally, this position presents daily challenges that the right person for this role will welcome with open arms. In addition to being the foundation of this company, you will also have the freedom to be creative with your own projects or get support from one of our ERG groups.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing CI/CD processes, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Proficiency writing scripts in Bash and Python
- Proficiency with Docker, Kubernetes and deployment tools such as Helm or Ksonnet
- Proficiency with AWS or GCP (networking, IAM, managed services)
- Proficiency with at least on CI/CD cloud platforms such as CircleCI, Gitlab or Spinnaker
- Min 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Should be a visual communicator and able to communicate complex processes using simple language
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include best in class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, support with student loans, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
Carry Each Other
Drive Undeniable Performance
Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Platform Engineer
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer Intern
Factual, Los Angeles
Senior Data Engineer
Handshake, San Francisco
Data Engineer - Data Modeling/ETL
Slack, San Francisco
Production Infrastructure Security, Engineering Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Back End Engineer
MoneyLion, San Francisco