- Identify new enterprise prospects to drive pipeline growth for BounceX EMEA
- Source and research qualified companies—determining who the decision makers are and how to reach them
- Create a scalable and repeatable process for the outreach
- Keep track of personal outbound email metrics -- sends, opens, responses, demos etc.
- Help mould the culture of BX’s new EMEA office.
- Ideally, the candidate will have 1 - 2 years experience as a Business Development Representative or Sales Development Representative;
- Will be able to engage decision makers in targeted prospect accounts;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and partners;
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
- Should be analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organised;
- A fast learner, multi-tasker and have the ability to prioritise projects; and,
- Should have general knowledge of the MarTech/eCommerce industries
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Channels
Tradeshift, London, United Kingdom
Agency Program Manager, Conceptual
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Business Development Representative
San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco, California
Business Analytics Analyst
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Business Development Manager
Homepolish, San Francisco