Are you a go-getter who loves working with clients, is supremely organized and is also technically savvy? If so, we have the perfect next role for you!
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will create and execute product onboarding plans for our most strategic accounts. Additionally, you will be tasked with maintaining and continuously improving the onboarding process & experience, building out internal and customer-facing documentation, and working with the product team to enhance our systems. The ideal candidate will excel in managing complex projects, leading strategic customer conversations, building long-lasting relationships, and working collaboratively.
This is a unique opportunity to pioneer a new role within the Customer Success organization and help start a team from the group floor, all while working within an incredibly accomplished company.
Why you’d want to work here
- We are the fastest growing software company in the US according to the Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500
- We are one of the best places to work in NYC according to Crain’s, Fortune, and Glassdoor
- We invented the behavioral marketing space - we innovate rather than copying others
- We work with some of the best brands in the world
- Own the onboarding and implementation process for our most strategic clients, setting them up for a successful long-term partnership with us
- Become a BounceX product expert and expert in the ecommerce and publishing verticals. Understand how these verticals leverage different marketing technology softwares and how we work cohesively with different partners
- Serve as the client’s project manager and liaison internally during the onboarding process - effectively collaborating with the account management, product management, engineering, and creative teams
- Create and deliver all onboarding programs and materials
- Help improve customers' product knowledge and offer guidance on best practices to ensure adoption and success
- Leverage client feedback to improve the onboarding process collaborating with leadership teams across departments
- Develop tools and centralize processes to improve operational efficiencies in the onboarding process and ease the workload on both the account management and product teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited 4-year college or university
- Must have 2+ years experience with the creation and delivery of technical software and training
- Proven success managing clients on a Client Success or Implementation team within a SaaS company
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and explain those concepts in a easy to understand manner
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationships
- Able to multi-task and manage shifting priorities on tight deadlines
- Project management experience preferred
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team in a fun, fast-paced work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with with a healthy dose of humility
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Senior Manager, Regional Partner Strategy - Northern California
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Technical Illustrator and CAD Coordinator
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Certified Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy Experience
Heal, Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley
Customer Success Manager - Southeast
Elastic, Atlanta, GA
Vehicle Assembly and Powertrain Team Member
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA