As a Publisher Account Manager, you will help senior leaders at major publishers solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge software platform. In this position, you'll be tasked with building custom behavioral advertising campaigns for publisher clients with the primary goal of improving their business' performance. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle. This includes building out comprehensive marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
The ideal candidate would be a strong leader and industry expert who is looking to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top publishers in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it. We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you can play a key part in leading that shift.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
Why you’d want to work here
- We are the fastest growing software company in the US according to the Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500
- We are one of the best places to work in NYC according to Crain’s, Fortune, and Glassdoor
- We invented the behavioral marketing space, and are constantly innovating
- We work with some of the best and biggest publishers in the world
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of BX’s most strategic publishers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention. These are publishers like Hearst, Condé Nast, CNN, Gannett, Time Inc., and more
- Drive monetization for top tier publishers by optimizing BounceX's suite of programmatic advertising sources
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- BA/BS degree plus experience related to digital media or digital advertising
- 2-3 years of direct experience in account management
- Must have experience working with digital publishers
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more. BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director, PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now
PlayStation, San Mateo
Field Marketing Manager SEMEA
Hortonworks, Paris, france
Senior Analyst - Sales Operations & Analytics
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Head of Social Media - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Head of Sales & Marketing India (m/f) | Mumbai
Kreditech, Mumbai Office
Senior Online Marketeer