Who are BounceX?
Founded in NYC in 2012, BounceX is the leader in cloud-based Behavioural Marketing, offering a new marketing channel that de-anonymises visitors to drive people based marketing and deliver incremental revenue for online businesses. Our software is trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and we’re excited to be making waves in bringing BounceX to the European markets!
Already proven to be the #1 fastest growing software company in America, we’re dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Customer Success @ BounceX
BounceX Customer Success Managers are responsible for the strategy and success of a dedicated segment of our EMEA clients; they directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world as they solve our clients’ most pressing digital needs through our cutting-edge People Based Marketing software.
Our Customer Success Managers take a consultative approach and act as trusted advisors to our clients’ ecommerce, digital marketing, CRM, product and design teams; they fully understand the clients’ business strategy and measurements for success and drive initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimisation.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, are a skilled digital marketer, and thrive on forming trusting relationships with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team blazing the trail for future growth.
As a Customer Success Manager at BounceX you will:
- Ensure our clients derive maximum value from their investments in BounceX’s platform and fully leverage our entire suite of services.
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new online campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients.
- Devise and execute marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world.
- Serve as a client advocate internally whilst effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including sales, design, product management and engineering
To succeed as a BounceX Customer Success Manager you’ll have:
- Proven experience in a client facing customer success or account management position where you have devised strategic campaigns, ideally in the realms of digital marketing
- Experience utilising and drawing on data to make stratgic decisions.
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organised when managing multiple client relationships
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- A proactive and engaging attitude with the ability to be a key player on a results-oriented team
What else do you need to know?
We’re a fast growing, close knit, London based team focussed on achieving the same level of success as our NYC based colleagues, but quicker! We’re dedicated to ramping our teams as quickly as possible with initial structured training, dedicated mentorship and onboarding provided in our NYC HQ, the heart of BounceX.
We’re also incredibly proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognised as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customised for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include best in class fully paid family leave, private healthcare, contributed pension, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Dubai, UAE
Sales Manager - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x)
Senior Account Executive Sales Manager - Employee Experience
Qualtrics, Dallas, TX
Industry Account Executive - France (media and entertainment industry)
Dropbox, Paris, France
Customer Account Representative
NGINX, San Francisco
FX Dealer - Poland