BounceX is scaling our sales team and hiring a newly created Enterprise Business Development Associate (BDA). The BDA will support Business Development executives in penetrating BounceX’s top target accounts, largely the top online retailers. The BDA role combines research, strategy, and ingenuity in order to roadmap complex organizations and reach their key decision makers. The ideal candidate should have a high degree of emotional intelligence and a strong track record of success in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner and support the Enterprise and Strategic Business Development team in building and executing of Account Based marketing plans through detailed research, implementation of org mapping, and personalized content creation
- Assist the Enterprise and Strategic Business Development team in crafting highly customized, multi-channel, persona-based outreach to drive specific interest
- Gain access to key decision makers through fostering client relationships, and by organizing and attending industry specific events
- Act as the conduit between Sales and Marketing
- Ensure continuity of messaging across the full customer sales lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in a client facing business development at a fast growing enterprise SaaS company a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organized
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: enjoys working independently
- Persuasive and compelling - able to communicate on behalf of BounceX in formal and informal settings
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- Fast learner, multi-tasker who can prioritize and balance multiple projects
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Manager - Christchurch
Senior IT Security Engineer
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Growth Strategy Manager, New Business
BounceX, New York
Marketing Manager (Unlimited)
Postmates, San Francisco
Partnerships Manager / Senior Manager
Endurance International Group, New York, NY