BounceX is looking for a Client Partnerships Manager to join our team. As Client Partnerships Manager, you will build, manage and grow client relationships and uncover new business opportunities. This role requires a consultative business development approach to the client lifecycle. The ideal candidate is will be responsible for managing upsell and renewal targets, in addition to broadening and closing new business with existing client relationships. You will partner with BounceX’s best in class Customer Success team in delivering key objectives and proactively accelerate business opportunities.
As Client Partnerships Manager, you will be a BounceX product expert, customer success pro, and business development consultant all in one. You are able to build trust, negotiate terms, adapt to change, and promote new opportunities for our clients to increase their revenue.
The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of experience working in a quota-carrying, client facing role, preferably at an enterprise SaaS or marketing technology company. You are an up and coming leader who is excited to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it. If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join an accomplished and growing Client Partnerships team.
- Identify opportunities to drive new revenue growth through upsells, renewals, and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform and products solve conversion issues, highlight both our value add and why we are the best in class
- Represent BounceX in high level negotiations with key decision makers of high revenue businesses
- Maintain the business relationship with the client and partner with our customer success team in delivering performance and driving revenue
- At least 1-3 years of experience in business development or customer success (account management with an upsell quota) -- ideally have evolved out of an SDR role or have proven successes in enterprise connect business
- Track record of successfully impacting and progressing business growth
- Comfortable strategizing and consulting with C-Level execs at Fortune 2000 companies
- Empathetic and persuasive; a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savvy
- Ability to tackle projects with little direct input or oversight; work with uncertainty and manage through many priorities and opportunities at once
- Experience in marketing technology is preferred
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
mytaxi!, For all locations
Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Foursquare, New York
Client Executive Trade Lead, Platform and Alliances
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Senior Web Engineer (ReactJS)
Field Business Development Manager, Northeast
Confluent, New York City, New York
Commercial / Business Development Manager
TechHub, New York, NY