BounceX is seeking an experienced leader to be responsible for all of our advertising products, including programmatic media, decision engine, server side header bidding, as well as innovating ad functionality and experiences that have never been seen outside of the walled gardens. You'll be intimately involved with all of our publisher and demand teams.
The BounceX ads platform has become a leader in the world of high-impact programmatic media, particularly with respect to private marketplaces and non-standard ad sizes. We have developed deep relationships with all of the major trading desks, client desks, DSPs, SSPs, and the top Tier 1 Publishers in the Comscore 250 like Gannett, Hearst, and Rodale.
Our platform unlocks benefits for the three major stakeholders in the advertising ecosystem.
- End User - World class user experience that only engages users on disengagement. Never an intrusive advertisement.
- Publishers - High impact programmatic advertisements that command extremely high CPM's on both desktop and mobile. Phenomenal for brand and DR advertisers
- Advertisers - Perfect unit sizes for Brand advertisers and extremely high engagement rates that back out to DR metrics.
It will be your responsibility to take the platform that's been created and take the platform to the next level.
Overall Role & Responsibilities
- Build on top of most robust ad management platforms with the best monetization for publishers
- Work with senior management to scope new projects, forecast revenue opportunities and prioritize our efforts
- Be one of the lead relationship managers with all of our exchange, DSP and other monetization partners to drive our requirements and needs
- Write and maintain requirements documentation around our ad products
- Work with the engineering team on build-out, testing and deployment of all products
- Measure the impact of changes we make and use a data-driven approach to ensure we are making the right decisions that balance revenue, user experience and publisher needs
Skills and Competencies:
- Deep understanding of programmatic media ecosystem
- Strong relationships with programmatic media vendors across the industry
- Strong requirements management and process background
- Knowledge around agile methodologies and general software development best practices
- Self-starter, able to generate new ideas, analyze them and act on them independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track-record of being a data-driven decision maker to drive business outcomes
- Detail oriented and organized
Education and Work Experience:
- 4-year degree required
- Minimum 6 years working in a product development or related role within the programmatic media space
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Algorithms
Quartet, New York, NY
Product Development Internship
Genscape, Louisville Office
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Senior Product Owner, Developer Products
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Product Data Analyst
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Product Design Director
Meetup, New York