Client Partnerships at BounceX
Our Client Partnerships team build, manage and grow client relationships and uncover new business opportunities, taking a consultative business development approach to the client lifecycle. They’re responsible for managing upsell and renewal targets, in addition to broadening and closing new business with existing client relationships.
As a Client Partnerships Manager, you will be a BounceX product expert, customer success pro, and business development consultant all in one. You’ll build trust, negotiate terms, adapt to change, and promote new opportunities for our clients to increase their revenue whilst partnering with BounceX’s best in class Customer Success team to deliver key objectives and proactively accelerate business opportunities.
We’re looking for a Client Partnerships Manager who has solid experience working in a quota-carrying, client facing role, preferably at an enterprise SaaS or marketing technology company. You’ll be driven by directly impacting the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world, and having a lot of fun whilst doing so! If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing Client Partnerships team in London.
As a Client Partnerships Manager at BounceX you will:
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue growth with our existing clients through renewals, upsells and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform and products solve conversion issues, highlight both our value add and why we are the best in class
- Represent BounceX in high level negotiations with key decision makers of high revenue businesses
- Maintain the business relationship with the client and partner with our customer success team in delivering performance and driving revenue
So what experience can you bring to the BounceX Client Partnerships team?
- At least 3 years of experience in business development or customer success (account management with an upsell quota) within a SaaS organisation
- Track record of successfully impacting and progressing business growth
- Comfortable strategizing and consulting with C-Level execs at Fortune 2000 companies
- Empathetic and persuasive; a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savvy
- Ability to tackle projects with little direct input or oversight; work with uncertainty and manage through many priorities and opportunities at once
- Experience in marketing technology is preferred
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What else do you need to know?
We’re a rapidly growing, close-knit, London based team focussed on achieving the same level of success as our NYC based colleagues, only quicker! Everyone receives full product training and onboarding provided in our NYC HQ, the heart of BounceX, however, self-motivation is a must!
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognised as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customised for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include best in class fully paid family leave, private healthcare, contributed pension, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.