Our People Team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to focus on the identification and selection of top-tier SaaS Sales talent to join the team.
We are about 250 employees with big plans to hire at least 100 employees within the next year. You do the math…that’s a lot of seats to fill, and we are up for the challenge.
- Help set and execute recruiting strategy for our growing Sales team
- Become an expert in articulating our company story and future
- Conduct initial phone screens to ensure fit with candidate profile and company culture, ensuring on only the best individuals make it through to in-person interviews
- Work with Hiring Managers to assess hiring needs and the key traits of successful candidates
- Craft and communicate job descriptions and develop a suitable sourcing strategy to identify top candidates
- Strategize and develop hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Assist with overall sourcing strategy by possessing fresh ideas, collaboration and great attitude
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience plus 2-5 years experience recruiting both passive and active candidates, ideally with a combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and contributing to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Strong negotiation, closing and follow-through skills
- Superior organizational skills, high attention to detail and super-human multi-tasking skills
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Recruiter
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA or US East-Coast
AVID Tutor (Immediate Need)
Alpha Public Schools, San Jose, CA
[CFS] Environment, Health & Safety Specialist (덕평)
Coupang, DeokPyung(경기도 이천시 덕평리)
Flatiron School, Remote
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dataminr, New York
Recruiter (eCommerce Recruiting)