We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you can play a key part in leading that shift.
You will learn more in two weeks here than you would elsewhere in two years. You will be given tremendous responsibility early on, immediately start to build a network of relationships from leading agencies, and have the chance to directly contribute to the explosive growth of BounceX as a key player in the market.
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency relationships
- Work closely with Sales to expand revenue streams for existing accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of BounceX
- Offer clients insight on how to launch and improve campaigns across BounceX inventory
- Provide ongoing management to clients as new features and inventory are added to our repertoire
- Work with Product Management to help define and innovate features of the platform
- Help develop operationalize best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Excellence in Excel and experience analyzing complex data to find unique insights
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Executive
Flexport, Atlanta, GA
Corporate Account Executive
Okta, Washington D.C.
Sales Development Representative
Core Enterprise Account Executive- Tokyo/ エンタープライズセールス
Dropbox, Tokyo, Japan
Solutions Architect (German Speaking)
NGINX, Cork, Ireland
Sales Director (Partner Sales)