Director of Publisher Sales at BounceX
BounceX has an innovative and truly successful enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites. As a Director of Publisher Sales, you’ll collaborate and communicate to clients and prospects the benefits of partnering with us. You’ll establish and foster long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with clients across the industry, thanks to your unparalleled skills, and will be directly responsible for continuing the growth of BounceX.
- Use your extensive network to develop strong partnerships with publishers, navigating the industry to find key decision makers
- Negotiate and close deals with publishers, managing client relationships in perpetuity
- Communicate the capabilities of BounceX technology, presenting solutions in a consultative manner
- Identify and capitalize on upselling/cross-selling opportunities
- Participate in media deal negotiation
- Identify pain points felt by any given publisher prospect
- Foster collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- 5+ years relevant publisher sales experience, with demonstrated success working in a rigorous, results-driven role
- Unparalleled drive and persuasion
- Extensive existing network of publishers a plus
- Understanding of marketplace trends, competitors, and related technologies
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
See All Jobs at BounceX
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.