As a Security Engineer on our Infrastructure team, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company experiencing explosive growth. You will help place and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltrations and cyber-attacks, as well as helping safeguard our organization’s application perimeter and systems. You should be comfortable working with the challenges that we face on a daily basis.
- Technical and business point of contact for security and compliance efforts.
- Managing penetration tests, identifying vendors for our security tools.
- Establish and enforce security-focused engineering practices.
- Develop tools/software to help ensure that processes are repeatable and as automated as possible.
- Ownership of customer security questionnaires and compliance efforts.
- Proficiency in Python, Java, Go, or other high level languages.
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux and bash scripting.
- Proficiency with Web/HTTP security best practices.
- Experience with deployments to top providers such as AWS, GCP.
- Enthusiasm for establishing and refining processes and metrics.
- CISSP certified, preferred.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior iOS Engineer
foodora Germany, Berlin
Senior Product Manager, Emerging Market Group
CAD/PDM Admin & Mechanical Designer
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Paytm Labs, Noida, Bangalore
Senior Front End Developer
Samsara, San Francisco