Customer Success Manager, Publishers
As a Customer Success Manager, you will help senior leaders at major publishers solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge software platform. In this position, you'll be tasked with building custom behavioral marketing campaigns for publisher clients with the primary goal of improving their business' performance. This includes building out comprehensive marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service. You'll be BounceX's everyday contact for clients like CNN, Meredith, Tribune, Conde Nast, Refinery29, Reader’s Digest and many others.
The ideal candidate would be a strong leader and industry expert who is looking to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top publishers in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it. We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you can play a key part in leading that shift.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of BX’s most strategic publishers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Convey publisher feedback internally with product team to inform new monetization opportunities, tailored to the changing needs of your clients
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- BA/BS degree plus experience related to digital media or digital advertising
- 3+ years of direct experience in account management
- Must have experience working with digital publishers
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Strategy Director
Liquid Agency, San Jose, CA
BounceX, New York
Telesales Senior Manager
Deliveroo, Madrid (HQ)
Enterprise Account Executive - Benelux/Nordic
OneLogin, Remote - Benelux
Payment Process Manager (Temp to Perm)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Business Development Representative