As a Senior Back End Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation, design, development, and technical quality of the product. Within this position you will be working closely with our Product team to deliver high quality code and best practices. Along with that you are expected to have a full understanding of how data flows throughout an entire platform from databases to REST API's.
- Work closely with the Product team to deliver quality features in high quality code and best practices
- Enforce strong coding best practices, guidelines, and standards throughout the team
- Ensure that all code is clearly tested from end-to-end
- Flexibility and comfort across stacks should allow you to help solve issues at all levels, including code modularity and re-use.
- Work comfortably across multiple levels of the Development stack
- Ability to ship high quality, well tested, Go code
- 6+ Years of developing Web Products, SaaS, or equivalent
- Knowledge in GO & PHP
- Understanding of SOA, RESTful APIs, and micro-services
- Database knowledge: MySQL, PostGREs, BigTable, etc
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, Containers, CI/CD, Deployments, preferably on Google Cloud Platform
- Has worked in the Agile Framework (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Has good understanding of operational issues, load balancing, cost, performance, etc.
- Can work in fast paced environment
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
Application Security Engineer
The Democratic Party, Remote