The BounceX Design team is growing. We’re looking for a killer Web Designer to join us. This is a unique opportunity to bring your design skills to a multitude of brands across every industry imaginable. This role isn’t just design, and it’s not just web development. It combines both of these skills and allows you to use your creativity and expertise to create never-seen-before user experiences that have a direct impact on revenue.
If you are creative, collaborative, hard-working, and eager to grow with us, let's talk.
- Use client’s brand voice and style to create visually striking experiences, and innovate best design practices
- Design and construct client experiences delivered as HTML/CSS
- Manage expectations across departmental and client contacts
- Participate in client calls/meetings to communicate design work, process, and best practices
- 2+ years relevant work experience; digital marketing strategy and typography design experience is a plus
- Expert in visual tools such as Sketch and Creative Suite
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS and expert in web design, color, layout, and typography
- Ability to follow style guidelines and design templates of our brands, as well as in-house best practices
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest-growing software company in America by Inc Magazine and a Top Private Cloud Company to work for by Glassdoor, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, diverse, inclusive environment that ensures employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Visual Designer EMEA
Rubrik, Amsterdam, EMEA
Associate Creative Director
AKQA, Washington, DC
Senior DevOps Engineer
Index Exchange, Toronto (Midtown)
Software Engineer - Unreal Engine Developer
Shield AI, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Manager, Visual Design
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Senior Digital Designer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte