Are you ready to take your career to the next level by managing a customer success team at one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies? Did I mention we are also one of the best places to work in NYC?!?
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and driving insane results for your customers, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Due to our insane growth, we are now looking for a Director of Customer Success to manage a team of six to eight high-performing account managers to help drive strategy and grow relationships with our customers. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will also be leading strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value for some of the largest brands in the world.
We believe that successful software, product delivery and performance require a different level of account management which becomes an extension of a client’s internal team. Therefore, the ideal candidate is a strong leader and industry expert who has a proven track record of success both in managing their own enterprise client base as well as growing and managing a team.
- Manage team of high-performing Account Managers
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and fully leverage our products on an ongoing basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, QA, and engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at a marketing technology company
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience managing and negotiating with Fortune 1000 companies and their agencies
- Technical competence and understanding of marketing technology software
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Trust and Safety Specialist
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Regional Lead, Member Experience
Knotel, Knotel NYC
IDEO, San Francisco, CA
Stock Person Seasonal Ambassador - Willowbrook NJ
Lush Cosmetics, Wayne, NJ
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Central West End
Warby Parker, St. Louis, MO