Are you ready to take your career to the next level by managing a customer success team at one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies? Did I mention we are also one of the best places to work in NYC?!?
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and driving insane results for your customers, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Due to our insane growth, we are now looking for a Director of Customer Success to manage a team of six to eight high-performing account managers to help drive strategy and grow relationships with our customers. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will also be leading strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value for some of the largest brands in the world.
We believe that successful software, product delivery and performance require a different level of account management which becomes an extension of a client’s internal team. Therefore, the ideal candidate is a strong leader and industry expert who has a proven track record of success both in managing their own enterprise client base as well as growing and managing a team.
- Manage team of high-performing Account Managers
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and fully leverage our products on an ongoing basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, QA, and engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at a marketing technology company
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience managing and negotiating with Fortune 1000 companies and their agencies
- Technical competence and understanding of marketing technology software
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Support
Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) - Highland Park
rag & bone, Dallas, TX
Sales Associate, Boston - Prudential Center
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Sales Associate- Providence Place
Lush Cosmetics, Providence, RI, USA
Seasonal Sales Ambassador - Park Meadows
Lush Cosmetics, Lone Tree, Colorado, United States
Technical Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Sydney, Australia