BounceX is hiring our first Strategic Alliances Manager to build out our partner network in EMEA. You will focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with major MarTech players, including Marketing Clouds, ISVs and S.I.'s. We have built a foundation of strong channel partnerships with most of the major ESPs, now it’s time for us to scale with other channels. This role is based in our London office.
- Grow existing strategic partnerships with companies like Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other technology partners in the space.
- Be an absolute master at navigating complex organisational structures within major Tech companies and a track record of closing meaningful, quantifiable partnerships
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to aligning to our long term vision.
- Make sure these partnerships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of BounceX
- Detail business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
We’re looking for a MarTech Strategic Alliances / Partnership Manager to join us with:
- 3 + years experience with a relevant MarTech player within a sales or account management capacity (ESP or ISV experience is a plus)
- Previous experience developing high-impact partnerships, ideally with a background in business development/sales
- Be a pro at the following: strategic management, business development, product development, relationship management
- Sales capable: understand the necessary steps to close a deal
- The ability to understand complex technical concepts related to MarTech products from a product perspective, so you can explain complex technical concepts to partners.
- Experience using data to inform your strategy and drive better decision-making
- Unmatched presentation & communication skills
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.