Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - January 2020
BounceX, New York
The behavioral marketing cloud
Looking to leverage your problem-solving skills at an industry-leading Marketing Technology (MarTech) company that provides undeniable performance for some of the world's leading brands? We're on the hunt for a new grad with top-notch logic and communication skills--and extreme attention to detail.
As a Product Integrity Analyst, you will test marketing campaigns and integrations from visual and functional perspectives, and collaborate with our Client Engineering and Customer Success teams to ensure that BounceX products are correctly configured to best achieve their goals. Through training and 1x1 mentoring, you will become an expert in your product area, learning the product capabilities and best practices that will set our clients up for success.
The Product Integrity Team provides expertise in the extensive and flexible capabilities of the BounceX platform and serves the critical function of quality assurance for our clients. As you advance, you'll play an active role in the planning and scoping of client implementations, as well as improving processes and operational efficiency. This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally and learn about marketing technology at one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
- Test technical integrations to successfully onboard clients onto the BounceX platform
- Validate campaign segmentation logic and confirm end-to-end user experience prior to launch
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues with live clients and campaigns
- Communicate cross-functionally with Customer Success and Client Engineering teams to identify and resolve issues
- Manage and prioritize workload effectively to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Academic or internship experience in Digital or Email Marketing, E-Commerce, Business Operations, Software Testing or a related discipline is required
- Proven ability to quickly learn technical concepts quickly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for BounceX and our Core Values
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, with a graduation date between May 2019 – December 2019
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ GPA preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must possess permanent US work authorization
- You must be able to start full-time role in January 2020
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.