BounceX is hiring a Partnerships Alliances Manager that will be focused on developing & maintaining strong relationships with major players within the MarTech space (Marketing Clouds, ISVs, and S.I.’s.). We have built a foundation of strong channel partnerships with most of the major MarTech players, now it’s time for us to scale with other channels.
As a MarTech Alliances Manager you’ll be at the forefront of expanding BounceX's influence into your channel of expertise.
- Manage and continue to build relationships with existing MarTech partners
- Find, vet, and foster relationships with new MarTech partners
- Candidate will have a quota based on closed sourced and influenced sales pipeline
- Be an absolute master at navigating complex organizational structures within major Tech companies (Salesforce, Oracle, etc.) and a track record of closing meaningful, quantifiable partnerships
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to aligning with our long term vision
- Make sure these partnerships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of BounceX
- Create business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
- 3 to 5 years experience with a relevant MarTech player
- Experience developing high-impact partnerships, ideally with a background in business development/sales
- Ability to hit the ground running without spinning your wheels
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with management, staff, constituents, etc.
- Experience using data to inform your strategy and drive better decision-making
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts related to MarTech products (both software and services)
- Product development, product management, or general technical background are a plus
- MBA preferred, but not required
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.