The BounceX Design team is growing, and we’re looking for a hungry, inventive Graphic Designer to take charge of our digital ads products. This is a unique opportunity to bring your design skills to a multitude of brands across every industry imaginable. This role allows you to use your creativity and expertise to create dynamic, never-seen-before advertising experiences that have a direct impact on revenue.
If you are creative, collaborative, hard-working, and eager to grow with us, let's talk.
- Lead the conception and creation of digital ads products such as display ads, rich media ads, etc.
- Interpret what digital advertising account manager is looking for and determine the correct visual solution.
- Use client’s brand, voice, and style to create visually striking experiences, and innovate best design practices
- 2+ years relevant work experience; digital marketing strategy and typography design experience is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency designing responsive, HTML5 and CSS ads and experiences with various email clients
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Animate, Photoshop and Illustrator) and solid grasp of graphic production tasks (e.g., slicing images, optimizing for retina displays)
- Demonstrated ability to recreate rich Ad experiences from Photoshop PSD to delivery-ready HTML
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Ability to follow style guidelines and design templates of our brands, as well as in-house best practices
- Experience with Adobe Animate, Video Ads, and Sizmek or equivalent DSP design tools
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.