We’re looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to help our growing engineering department. The right candidate in the Senior Automation Engineer role functions well within the BounceX Engineering department and their technical team. They are seen as a highly competent engineer and test advocate. This person will help build out our automation tools, coverage, and work on exciting new projects.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of overall test automation and reliability strategy across many functional teams.
- Help build / maintain test infrastructure with the Automation Engineering team and the other engineering teams.
- Execute and troubleshoot automated functional, api, and end-to-end tests.
- Build and create automated tests for both Front-End and Back-End projects.
- Report project risks and issues to management to ensure immediate action.
- Coordinate regression, system, integration, and API/web services testing with Product Engineering and QA automation engineering teams
- Clearly document and report on test coverage and execution through visual means to reduce test toil.
- Help advocate quality and automation to colleagues and the greater organization.
- Must have significant hands-on experience (7+ years) working in an Agile, DevOps, TDD, BDD environment, and a strong understanding of the SDLC and STLC process.
- Must have experience testing distributed systems in the cloud (GCP, AWS, etc)
- Experience executing and troubleshooting Selenium test scripts or using other functional QA test automation tools (WebdriverIO, Nightwatch, PyTest) is preferred.
- Experience with design, development and implementation of test automation frameworks (UI, API, Performance, Mobile, etc).
- Experience with advanced SQL query techniques.
- Must have experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLabCI, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Extensive experience testing enterprise level integrated applications preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Prior experience working in a DevOps environment leveraging Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, and etc.
Nice To Haves
- Marketing Tech experience
- Load testing experience (preferably with locust or similar tool)
- Experience with Security Testing and concepts, etc.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.