BounceX is hiring for a newly created Director of Talent Acquisition, Sales to build out and manage our rapidly growing Business Development, Sales, Client Partnerships, and Strategic Initiatives teams. You will be responsible for managing a full end-to-end recruitment process to attract and recruit the top Sales talent to join BounceX. You’ll have the chance to directly contribute to the furious growth of BounceX in 2018 for our US and UK revenue teams.
Ideally, you've had success hiring the top 1% sales performers at a similar, high-growth Enterprise SaaS company and walk in with expertise that will allow you to hit the ground running. This is one of the most critical hires we’re going to make in 2018, with high-visibility and growth potential.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Manage and execute the full lifecycle recruiting strategy for growing Business Development, Sales, Client Partnerships, and Strategic Initiatives teams
- Become an expert in articulating our company story and future
- Conduct initial phone screens & coffee meetings to ensure fit with candidate profile and company culture, ensuring on only the best individuals make it through to in-person interviews
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing detailed and consultative guidance to ensure we set proper recruiting expectations
- Craft and communicate job descriptions and develop a suitable sourcing strategy to identify top candidates
- Strategize and develop hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Actively source and recruit passive candidates through varied channels and networks
- Build long term talent pipelines in for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
- 5 years (or more) experience recruiting both passive and active candidates, ideally with a combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience within Martech
- Demonstrated success working in rigorous, results-driven environments
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and contributing to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Strong negotiation, closing and follow-through skills
- Superior organizational skills, high attention to detail and super-human multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Math Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)
IT Support Engineer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Chief of Human Resource Management
Christian Care Ministry, Melbourne, FL
Director, Employee Relation
Front End Web Development Instructor (Part Time)
Flatiron School, London
Lead iOS Engineer
Andela, Kampala, Uganda