We’re hiring a VP of People and Culture, and we couldn’t be more excited about it. The well-being of our employees (all 250 of them, with that number growing in 2018) is our number one priority, and we’re looking to hire an individual highly experienced in people operations (HR, people and culture) to guide, support, and engage the team in an environment built upon continuous development. This person will strategically develop processes that have a direct impact in shaping our culture, and will be influential in strategically improving all aspects of life at BounceX. If this sounds like a perfect scenario, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the People Team by overseeing all aspects of People Operations, including career development, employee retention, training, culture initiatives, career pathing, onboarding, coaching, compensation, and benefits
- Establish and implement programs to effectively communicate and support the organization’s strategic vision
- Partner with internal Employee Resource Groups that promote a positive and inclusive work culture
- Function as the strategic business partner to the Executive team and senior management
- Build out and manage comprehensive performance management plans to meet the needs of the organization’s growth as we scale in 2018
- Understand the importance of career pathing, training, and overall people development, and be excited about the ability to directly enrich the day-to-day of our employees
- Manage company-wide feedback programs and enact necessary changes to consistently improve BounceX
- 8-10 years minimum HR/People Operations experience, with at least 5 years of HR management experience building and developing a team
- Experience at a fast-growing tech company or a company that experienced high-level growth after raising funds
- Strong understanding of HR best practices and industry standards
- Passionate about creating a positive, collaborative work environment
- Track record of program development and establishing new policies smoothly and swiftly
- Your organization skills are off-the-chart, along with your ability to multitask
- Impeccable people skills; you love meeting new people and can be friends with anyone
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations; you’re a problem-solver
- SHRM-SCP certification a plus
- Experience partnering with recruitment/talent acquisition teams is a bonus
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
People Ops Generalist
Slack, Melbourne, Australia
Senior Java Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Dallas, TX
AP US History Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit K2 (El Cerrito, CA)
Executive Assistant (Contract)
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Head of Talent Acquisition - APJ
Pivotal Software, Singapore