As a Software Engineer on our Email team you will be responsible for the ownership of the development, setup, maintenance, and review of recurring and triggered email communications to support business objectives. Additionally, you will maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of various email campaigns in collaboration with the Account Managers and Clients.
- Executing assigned email coding projects to a high level of excellence, while utilizing established and innovative practices and tools
- Maintaining effective and frequent communication with internal customers (Product Owners, Accounts Team, Engineers, etc.) throughout the project development process
- Consistently delivering polished finished products that match customers’ product vision and adhere to established timelines
- Demonstrated proficiency in responsive HTML5 & CSS and experience with various email clients
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator) and solid grasp of graphic production tasks (e.g., slicing images, optimizing for retina displays)
- Demonstrated ability to recreate table-based designs from Photoshop to HTML
- Experience with email testing programs and familiarity with VML shapes and MSO-conditional comments is a plus
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
iOS Engineer Tech Lead
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Front End Engineer - Respondent Experience
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Software Engineering Intern- Summer 2018
Peloton, New York, NY
Security Software Engineer
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
ThirdLove, Cordoba, Argentina
Principal Infrastructure Technologist