As a Software Engineer, you will be a go-to engineer working between clients & our technology, at the heart of a technology company experiencing exciting growth. The work you produce is the most tangible, visible result of our platform and the front line of its effectiveness. You'll be working among a range of engaging challenges that we face on a daily basis:
- Client-side integration: Bridge the gap between our platform and client websites. You'll face unique challenges and develop sophisticated interactions used by millions of people everyday.
- Interfacing with APIs: Maintain existing APIs and build out new functionality to communicate elegantly and efficiently with clients and hundreds of well-known web services.
- Building Platform Features: Challenge your technical creativity by prototyping new platform tools and expanding our toolbox. We value big ideas.
- Write maintainable, reliable, scalable and testable code
- Collaborate with other team members to determine best plans of action
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments
- Support and improve the existing platform
- At least 3+ year of professional software development experience
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with computer science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.) a major plus
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager - User Growth
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Tools and Infrastructure
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Android
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Massdrop, San Francisco
Sr. Software Engineer, Search
Evernote, Redwood City, CA San Diego, CA