BounceX is seeking an experienced product leader to be responsible for our Product suite and capabilities. Our data-driven Products powers the core identity functionality for internal BounceX products in addition to providing a unique offering to the identity market as a whole.
This position has high visibility and potential for impact throughout the organization. You’ll work closely with multiple teams at BounceX to build and release software that is differentiated in terms of features, and uniquely positioned to drive major value for both internal and external customers.
Overall Role & Responsibilities
- Fully own product strategy, planning, and roadmap for BounceX products
- Bring identity-based products to market by gathering requirements from stakeholders, scoping features with engineering teams, and defining/measuring success KPIs for all stages of product launch
- Work with senior management to scope and prioritize product efforts that support a wide range of business needs
- Manage all aspects of partner relationships with a variety of data vendors; test and verify the value of their data as it pertains to the identity product
Skills & Competencies
- Understand how to translate complex requirements and product features between various parties - business, engineering, data science, data analytics
- Have a strong technical background in internet technologies. Enjoy in-depth discussions with engineers when scoping features to fully understand the tradeoffs between different options
- Experience developing software according to Agile methodologies. Able to continuously increase engineering velocity by refining team priorities and processes.
- Experience working with a technical/infrastructural / data-driven product preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
Education and Work Experience
- 4-year degree required
- Minimum 6 years working in a product development or related role at a high-growth organization
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.