BounceX is hiring a Director of Partnerships that will lead a team focused on developing & maintaining strong relationships with major players within the Martech space (Oracle, Salesforce, Facebook, Google, etc.) We have already developed strong channel partnerships with most major ESP’s and are now tackling new channels.
As a Director of Partnerships & Alliances you’ll be at the forefront of expanding BounceX's influence into your channel of expertise.
- Manage and continue to build a team of Partnership Managers in different verticals
- Grow existing strategic partnerships with companies like Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other technology partners in the space
- Be an absolute master at navigating complex organizational structures within major Tech companies (Facebook, Google, etc.) and a track record of closing meaningful, quantifiable partnerships
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to aligning to our long term vision.
- Make sure these partnerships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of BounceX
- Detail business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
- Allergic to wheel-spinning
- Experience developing high-impact partnerships, ideally with a background in business development/sales
- Sales capable: understand the necessary steps to close a deal
- Be a pro at the following: strategic management, business development, product development, relationship management
- Unmatched presentation & communication skills
- Able to deal effectively and persuasively with management, staff, constituents, etc.
- Experience using data to inform your strategy and drive better decision-making
- Ability to understand software from a product perspective so you can explain complex technical concepts
Launched in New York City in 2012, BounceX is the leader in cloud-based behavioral marketing and the fastest growing software company in America. BounceX's Behavioral Marketing Cloud™ identifies previously anonymous visitors, enabling organizations to unlock people-based marketing experiences. For the first time, online businesses are able to target previously unidentifiable opportunities both on and off site. BounceX software is trusted by global enterprises such as Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Hearst Properties and Comcast. Learn more at BounceX.com
Inc. 5000 fastest growing software company in the US
Deloitte Tech Fast 500
Fortune Best Workplaces in Tech
Crain's Best Places to Work
Ranked #1 in NYC by Entrepreneur Magazine for Top Company Cultures
BounceX raises $31MM for expansion and acquisitions
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative
Eventbrite, Berlin, Germany
Partnerships Associate - Eastern Europe
Twitch, London, UK
Business Development Associate, Operations (BOS)
Lyft, Boston, MA
General Job Application
FiftyThree, New York, NY
Business Development Manager (m/w) - Sales/Marketing Partnerships
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City