YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
BounceX is growing and looking for a Content Marketing Associate to join its marketing team.
As such, we need a self-starter with an editorial mind with a knack for understanding technology and organizational skills to amplify our content efforts..
- Work with our CEO, VP of marketing, product managers and account strategists to develop and write e-books, articles and case studies about the BounceX product.
- Project manage the editorial an editorial calendar with a wide variety of publications that interface with our new media production schedule.
- Work with our Demand Generation team to ensure all needs of the content distribution strategy are met
- Collaborate with our VP of marketing to organize and schedule our PR efforts
- B.A. or B.S. (preference given to communications and marketing graduates)
- 2 to 3 years of writing experience in B2B or relevant industry
- General understanding of the following industries -- digital marketing, martec, adtech and SaaS
- Previous SaaS and MarTech experience a strong plus
- Excellent project manager
BounceX is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." BounceX analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Awards & Events Manager, Visual Communications - Originals Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Tempe, Arizona, United States
On-Call Assistant Stylist, KY
SMB Programs Manager, Experiments
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Postmates, San Francisco