We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work cross-departmentally to play an integral role in communicating the strategy and details behind our Identity Graph product. Our Consumer ID Graph is a data-driven product that powers core identity functionality for internal BounceX products, in addition to providing a unique offering to the identity market as a whole. In this role, you’ll work closely with Sales, Client Partnerships, and Product, amongst others, to inform the team about the ins-and-outs of the product and will be the go-to person for clarity.
This product is a game-changer in the industry, and you’ll have the ability to directly influence its growth.
- Lead competitive analysis for BX’s Identity Graph to help Sales and Client Partnerships compare against other identity providers
- Work across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Client Partnerships to create materials to reinforce our Identity platform’s unique positioning, including use cases, case studies, messaging, and positioning
- Develop product positioning and messaging to highlight the value to different buyers in ad-tech, mar-tech, fraud, and other verticals
- Own internal training on messaging and positioning across all departments to clarify what Identity Graph is and is not, creating a unified story for everyone at BounceX
- Distill feedback from multiple teams (such as Accounts, Sales, Client Partnerships) as a feedback loop for future product development
- Detailed, technical understanding of how identity functions in the mar-tech and ad-tech landscape
- Experience in bringing technology solutions to market, creating product positionings and collateral to support go-to marketing initiatives
- Ability to distill technical information into human level understanding for internal teams and external stakeholders
- Able to adhere to strict SLA’s for collateral development turnaround times
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.