BounceX is a solution for brands and publishers to better understand and reach their audiences. Our marketing technology solution allows both global brands and publishers to intelligently market to their customers and prospects through behaviors they have performed while onsite. Whether it’s identifying the visitor, collecting their email address, serving them an ad, sending them a behaviorally-based email or push notification, our best-in-class toolkit gives brands their best chance to successfully convert their visitors.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product marketing team. As the newest addition to the team you will be focused on conducting user research, building sales and client-facing collateral, and helping launch new products and features.
The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller, who has experience clearly and effectively communicating the value of multiple b2b SaaS products.
- Framing the value proposition of our products in a way that is easy for our customers and prospects to grasp
- Providing messaging, collateral, documentation and training for our field facing teams
- Understanding the market landscape and the value proposition of our competitors
- Understanding the unique value that our product(s) bring to the market, creating differentiated messaging and collateral for sales and client teams to use
- Building a marketing roadmap to communicate product changes and updates to the market, as well as customers and internal teams
- Creating feedback loops between customer-facing, prospect-facing and product teams to inform the current roadmap
- Conducting customer research to inform user stories and to ensure that we are building the right products for our current and target consumers
High-energy, enthusiasm, and a “team player” mentality
- 5+ years of direct Product Marketing or Product Management experience
- The technical know-how to effectively communicate with product managers, as well as the confidence to push back and ask the right questions
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience creating trainings, collateral, blog posts, and more
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate value propositions, products and features
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest-growing software company in America by Inc Magazine and a Top Private Cloud Company to work for by Glassdoor, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, diverse, inclusive environment that ensures employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
Glossier, New York, NY
Experience Researcher, Intern 2019
Airbnb, San Francisco, California; Seattle, WA
Software Validation Engineer - Vehicle Test and Validation
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Technical Program Manager
Acquia, Boston, MA
Linux Systems Engineer (CI/CD)
Vice President of Product
Evernote, Redwood City, CA