As a member of our Engineering team, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company experiencing explosive growth. You should be comfortable working with the challenges that we face on a daily basis.
- Large scale distributed systems: our platform operates on many servers spread across multiple geographical locations.
- Overcome tough technical challenges without breaking a sweat: we maintain high-level performance, availability, and reliability as our client base continues to grow in size and stature.
- Expanding the functionality of our API: our product is constantly growing in both depth and breadth; the platform is the backbone of that growth.
- On-the-fly data storytelling: Behavioral Automation stands on a foundation of complex data aggregation, analysis, and near real-time synthesis to make our clients a ton of money.
- Complex Integrations: work comfortably across multiple levels of the Internet stack.
- Developing a rich set of powerful internal tools that let our team perform super powered feats, namely: designing and building content that runs on our platform and is used by millions of people a day
- Deploying and operating software on AWS, using deployment infrastructure we’ve built up: Docker, ECS, RDS, Ansible, Terraform
- Solid proficiency in git, bash, CSS, MySQL, and writing tests
- Experience operating high performance web applications or distributed systems.
- Experience with at least one major PHP or JS framework, experience in Node.js is a plus.
- Excellent CS fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc
- Willingness to work collaboratively, experience with startups and remote teams a plus
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Software Developer (m/w)
Trust and Safety Team Lead - Payments
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ
Yoyo Wallet, London
Solutions Architect - Nordics
Elastic, Copenhagen, Denmark
Solutions Architect- Tokyo/ ソリューションアーキテクト
Dropbox, Tokyo, Japan
Test Automation Engineer