As a member of our Engineering team, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company experiencing explosive growth. You should be comfortable working with the challenges that we face on a daily basis.
- Large scale distributed systems: our platform operates on many servers spread across multiple geographical locations.
- Overcome tough technical challenges without breaking a sweat: we maintain high-level performance, availability, and reliability as our client base continues to grow in size and stature.
- Expanding the functionality of our API: our product is constantly growing in both depth and breadth; the platform is the backbone of that growth.
- On-the-fly data storytelling: Behavioral Automation stands on a foundation of complex data aggregation, analysis, and near real-time synthesis to make our clients a ton of money.
- Complex Integrations: work comfortably across multiple levels of the Internet stack.
- Developing a rich set of powerful internal tools that let our team perform super powered feats, namely: designing and building content that runs on our platform and is used by millions of people a day
- Deploying and operating software on AWS, using deployment infrastructure we’ve built up: Docker, ECS, RDS, Ansible, Terraform
- Solid proficiency in git, bash, CSS, MySQL, and writing tests
- Experience operating high performance web applications or distributed systems.
- Experience with at least one major PHP or JS framework, experience in Node.js is a plus.
- Excellent CS fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc
- Willingness to work collaboratively, experience with startups and remote teams a plus
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
Junior Site Reliability Engineer - Data Engineering
Program Manager, Desktop
Slack, San Francisco
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps) (m/w)
Software Engineer, Android
Dropbox, New York, NY
Wish, San Francisco, United States