- Work with leadership team to identify, develop, and execute strategic plans to achieve business goals
- Partner with each department to improve process and performance to move the needle for the overall business
- Contribute to the roll out of new products and revenue lines to ensure successful go-to-market
- Monitor and analyze a robust set of operational metrics to identify issues, research root causes, and implement solutions
- 2+ years of experience at a top tier consulting firm (such as Bain, McKinsey, BCG), or operations experience at a high growth SaaS company
- Relentless focus on execution that goes beyond analysis and strategy
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self starter. Ability to own complex projects with limited input
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
KPMG New Zealand, Auckland
Senior Carbon Technical Partner
Carbon, Redwood City
Especialista em contas a receber
ThoughtWorks, Belo Horizonte
Brand Partnerships Director - EMEA
Tour Guide Brazil (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Brazil
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico