- Work with leadership team to identify, develop, and execute strategic plans to achieve business goals
- Partner with each department to improve process and performance to move the needle for the overall business
- Contribute to the roll out of new products and revenue lines to ensure successful go-to-market
- Monitor and analyze a robust set of operational metrics to identify issues, research root causes, and implement solutions
- 2+ years of experience at a big 3 consulting firm (Bain, McKinsey, BCG), or operations experience at a high growth SaaS company (Note: these are non-negotiable. We're only accepting candidates with these qualifications at this time)
- Relentless focus on execution that goes beyond analysis and strategy
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self starter. Ability to own complex projects with limited input
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.