Are you ready to launch your career in digital marketing and account management at one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies?
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will help senior leaders at our clients solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge software platform. The role involves a consultative and holistic approach to both digital marketing and client management, including building out comprehensive marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
Our Digital Marketing Associates are given tremendous responsibility to work directly with clients on building out their marketing strategy from day one. You will learn more in two weeks here than you would elsewhere in two years about all facets of online marketing and client services.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
Why you’d want to work here
- We are the fastest growing software company in the US according to the Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500
- We are one of the best places to work in NYC according to Crain’s, Fortune, and Glassdoor
- We invented the behavioral marketing space - we innovate rather than copying others
- We work with some of the best brands in the world
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of BX’s midmarket customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention
- Work directly with, and be mentored by, a Senior Customer Success Manager to build and execute marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BX and fully leverage our entire suite of services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recent graduate of an accredited 4-year college or university
- Marketing or Client services internship or other relevant experience
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with with a health dose of humility
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Kate Spade, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family and we believe that the strength of a company is rooted in the success of its people. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for marketing technology.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.