Are you ready to launch your career in digital marketing and account management at one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies?
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will help senior leaders at our clients solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge software platform. The role involves a consultative and holistic approach to both digital marketing and client management, including building out comprehensive marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
Our Digital Marketing Associates are given tremendous responsibility to work directly with clients on building out their marketing strategy from day one. You will learn more in two weeks here than you would elsewhere in two years about all facets of online marketing and client services.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
Why you’d want to work here
- We are the fastest growing software company in the US according to the Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500
- We are one of the best places to work in NYC according to Crain’s, Fortune, and Glassdoor
- We invented the behavioral marketing space - we innovate rather than copying others
- We work with some of the best brands in the world
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of BX’s midmarket customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention
- Work directly with, and be mentored by, a Senior Customer Success Manager to build and execute marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BX and fully leverage our entire suite of services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recent graduate of an accredited 4-year college or university
- Marketing or Client services internship or other relevant experience
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with with a health dose of humility
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Integrated Producer - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
(Junior) Online Marketing Manager – Paid Social (m/f)
Greenhouse, New York
Social Media Specialist
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Head of Social Media - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Go-To-Market Strategy Manager
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA