BounceX is looking for a Client Partnerships Manager to join our team. As Client Partnerships Manager, you will build, manage and grow client relationships and uncover new business opportunities. This role requires a consultative business development approach to the client lifecycle. The ideal candidate is will be responsible for managing upsell and renewal targets, in addition to broadening and closing new business with existing client relationships. You will partner with BounceX’s best in class Customer Success team in delivering key objectives and proactively accelerate business opportunities.
As Client Partnerships Manager, you will be a BounceX product expert, customer success pro, and business development consultant all in one. You are able to build trust, negotiate terms, adapt to change, and promote new opportunities for our clients to increase their revenue.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience working in a quota-carrying, client facing role, preferably at an enterprise SaaS or marketing technology company. You are an up and coming leader who is excited to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it. If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join an accomplished and growing Client Partnerships team.
- Identify opportunities to drive new revenue growth through upsells, renewals, and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform and products solve conversion issues, highlight both our value add and why we are the best in class
- Represent BounceX in high level negotiations with key decision makers of high revenue businesses
- Maintain the business relationship with the client and partner with our customer success team in delivering performance and driving revenue
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business development or customer success (account management with an upsell quota) -- ideally have evolved out of an SDR role or have proven successes in enterprise connect business
- Track record of successfully impacting and progressing business growth
- Comfortable strategizing and consulting with C-Level execs at Fortune 2000 companies
- Empathetic and persuasive; a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savvy
- Ability to tackle projects with little direct input or oversight; work with uncertainty and manage through many priorities and opportunities at once
- Experience in marketing technology is preferred
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including Fully Paid Family Leave, Sabbaticals, access to several ERG’s, and annual retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Partner Manager - Northeast
DoorDash, Boston, MA
Senior-Level Product Manager - Business Owner Growth (m/f)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Business Process Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Strategic BD Associate
BounceX, New York
Engineering Manager, QA and DevOps
Gather, Atlanta, GA