As a Software Engineer, you will be a go-to engineer working with clients & our technology, at the heart of a technology company experiencing exciting growth. The work you produce is the most tangible, visible result of our platform and the front line of its effectiveness. You'll be working among a range of engaging challenges that we face on a daily basis:
- Client-side integration: Bridge the gap between our platform and client websites. You'll face unique challenges and develop sophisticated interactions used by millions of people every day.
- Interfacing with APIs: Maintain existing APIs and build out new functionality to communicate elegantly and efficiently with clients and hundreds of well-known web services.
- Building Platform Features: Challenge your technical creativity by prototyping new platform tools and expanding our toolbox. We value big ideas.
- Write maintainable, reliable, scalable and testable code
- Collaborate with other team members to determine best plans of action
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments
- Support and improve the existing platform
- At least 1+ year of professional software development experience
- Proficiency with PHP is a bonus
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with computer science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.) a major plus
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Senior Program Manager - West Coast
Cloud Technology Partners, United States