As a Software Engineer, you will be a go-to engineer working with clients & our technology, at the heart of a technology company experiencing exciting growth. The work you produce is the most tangible, visible result of our platform and the front line of its effectiveness. You'll be working among a range of engaging challenges that we face on a daily basis:
- Client-side integration: Bridge the gap between our platform and client websites. You'll face unique challenges and develop sophisticated interactions used by millions of people every day.
- Interfacing with APIs: Maintain existing APIs and build out new functionality to communicate elegantly and efficiently with clients and hundreds of well-known web services.
- Building Platform Features: Challenge your technical creativity by prototyping new platform tools and expanding our toolbox. We value big ideas.
- Write maintainable, reliable, scalable and testable code
- Collaborate with other team members to determine best plans of action
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments
- Support and improve the existing platform
- At least 1+ year of professional software development experience
- Proficiency with PHP is a bonus
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with computer science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.) a major plus
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include best in class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, support with student loans, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
Carry Each Other
Drive Undeniable Performance
Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Carbon, Redwood City
Software Engineer, Security - Server Infrastructure
Software Engineer, Machine Learning, Trips Platform
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
CAE Safety Structure Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
HashiCorp, Remote US/UK/Canada/France/Germany/Netherlands
Graduate Software Engineer
Anomali, Belfast, United Kingdom