Looking to leverage your User Experience (UX) perspective to impact industry leading Marketing Technology (MarTech) Product? We're on the hunt for a problem solver with top-notch logic skills, great UX instincts, and extreme attention to detail to join the Product Integrity team.
The Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst role at BounceX is anything but typical; you will test campaigns, products, and platform features from visual, functional, and UX perspectives to confirm they are aligned with client and company goals. Stemming from one of the largest historical A/B testing data sets, our best practices will be at your disposal to help you make informed decisions and troubleshoot campaigns. On this cross-functional team, you will work closely with fellow Integrity Analysts, as well as with product teams, engineers, and client strategists.
In this role you will be on the cutting edge of digital marketing and behavioral automation. As an expert in our platform, you will be in a unique position to test new features and influence the future of our products. You will also have the opportunity to help grow our testing automation platform, ensuring that all areas of BounceX are functioning at the highest level.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you’re going to help blaze the trail for our growth, plus your own.
Be sure to explain in the cover letter why you're the ultimate candidate.
- Validate campaign logic and functionality, and ensure a positive user experience
- Learn, apply, and develop best practices for campaign integrity and campaign performance
- Work with product teams to validate functionality, identify bugs, and fine-tune features
- Use your attention to detail to drive big picture concepts and projects
- Think proactively, dynamically, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced data driven environment
- Manage large workload and prioritize effectively
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must possess permanent US work authorization
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and logic skills
- Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly learn new technical concepts
- Above average communication skills - you will be collaborating with many different teams ranging from Customer Success to Engineering
- Great intuition for what makes an ideal user experience
- Previous academic or internship experience in digital marketing, A/B testing, or product management is preferred
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Materials Research Scientist
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Staff Software Engineer
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A)
ThoughtWorks, Porto Alegre