As a Software Engineer at BounceX, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company experiencing explosive growth. You should be comfortable working with the challenges that we face on a daily basis.
- Large scale distributed systems: our platform operates on many servers spread across multiple geographical locations.
- Overcome tough technical challenges without breaking a sweat: we maintain high-level performance, availability, and reliability as our client base continues to grow in size and stature.
- Expanding the functionality of our API: our product is constantly growing in both depth and breadth; the platform is the backbone of that growth.
- On-the-fly data storytelling: Behavioral Automation stands on a foundation of complex data aggregation, analysis, and near real-time synthesis to make our clients a ton of money.
- Designing and developing software on top of a wide variety of cloud-based services, including Kinesis, DynamoDB, S3, SQS and Google BigQuery
- Creating distributed services that process billions of events per day
- Deploying and operating software on AWS, using deployment infrastructure we’ve built up: Docker, ECS, Terraform
- Deep knowledge engineering secure software using a system level language (i.e., C, Go, Scala)
- Solid proficiency with the Linux platform
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering
- Experience operating high performance web applications or distributed systems
- Excellent CS fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc
- Familiarity with AWS
- Willingness to work collaboratively, experience with startups and remote teams a plus
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Manufacturing Electrical Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Guadalajara, Mexico
Software Engineer, Data Privacy
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Senior Back End Engineer - Automation
Bench, Vancouver HQ
Director of Engineering, Head of Identity
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
SF Motors, Ann Arbor, MI