As a Software Engineer at BounceX, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company experiencing explosive growth. You should be comfortable working with the challenges that we face on a daily basis.
- Large scale distributed systems: our platform operates on many servers spread across multiple geographical locations.
- Overcome tough technical challenges without breaking a sweat: we maintain high-level performance, availability, and reliability as our client base continues to grow in size and stature.
- Expanding the functionality of our API: our product is constantly growing in both depth and breadth; the platform is the backbone of that growth.
- On-the-fly data storytelling: Behavioral Automation stands on a foundation of complex data aggregation, analysis, and near real-time synthesis to make our clients a ton of money.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug software features
- Develop high performance services that process large volumes of information
- Ability to ship high quality, well tested, Go code
- Deep knowledge engineering secure software using a system level language (i.e., Go, Scala, C)
- Solid proficiency with the Linux platform
- Bachelors in CompSci or equivalent experience - preferably 4-5 years
- Experience operating high performance web applications or distributed systems
- Excellent CS fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc
- Developed and built service oriented architecture
- Willingness to work collaboratively, experience with startups and remote teams a plus
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer II - Services Portal
Rapid7, Belfast, UK
Manager Software Engineering
Endurance International Group, Salt Lake City, UT
Senior .NET Developer (Sitecore)
Software Engineer, Back End
Indigo, Boston, MA
Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Slack, Tokyo, Japan
Software Engineer (New Grad)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA