As a Product Associate - Email, you’ll use your extensive knowledge of email marketing to partner with Account Managers to optimize email marketing strategies and drive revenue for our clients. The BounceX Behavioral Email platform is a robust, top-notch solution that’s unlike anything else in the industry. You’ll join our team to help us continue to be the leader in the market by creating new strategies to drive new incremental value from email while simultaneously increasing email performance across industry verticals.
You need to be a self-motivated, highly organized person who can manage multiple processes/projects simultaneously. This is a great role for an email marketing guru who is ready for a challenge!
- Act as team lead when it comes to understanding deliverables and quarterly, weekly and daily goals - with regards to wrikes, meetings, and team tasks/goals.
- Derive insights from data to continuously improve the product
- Own product audits and project management tasks as it relates to up-keep, documentation and team-needs
- Responsible for feedback and data-driven solutions for all aspects of send's team product development process (including optimization, problem solving and escalations).
- Responsible for ensuring timeliness, efficiency and proper attendance for all sends team meetings
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Martech/SaaS; Email experience highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills - be able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Intellectual curiosity to research, learn, and apply industry knowledge
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects concurrently, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution
Launched in New York City in 2012, BounceX is the leader in cloud-based behavioral marketing and the fastest growing software company in America. BounceX's Behavioral Marketing Cloud™ identifies previously anonymous visitors, enabling organizations to unlock people-based marketing experiences. For the first time, online businesses are able to target previously unidentifiable opportunities both on and off site. BounceX software is trusted by global enterprises such as Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Hearst Properties and Comcast. Learn more at BounceX.com
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Support Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Product Manager, Originals (Launch Strategy Team)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Client Training & Onboarding Manager
Dataminr, New York
Senior Product Manager, Platform
Quartet, New York, NY
Director, Product Marketing
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Moat, New York