As a Director of Engineering at BounceX, you will be responsible for ensuring the uptime of our most critical development and customer-facing systems. You're highly technical, hands-on, and have consistently led teams to deliver large-scale enterprise software with agility. You will have a unique opportunity to take our business to the next level and beyond.
- Consistently delivers business-facing projects on time with quality
- Optimizes development workflow for engineers building customer-facing applications and integrations
- Trains, grows and improves existing talent to drive personnel career growth and optimal business outcomes
- Acts as the first-line of escalation when things go wrong
- Computer Science undergraduate degree (or equivalent) and 7-10 years of experience in software development (preferably in startup environments)
- Strong communication, project and personnel management skills; familiarity and facility with agile product management principals
- Strong technical leadership. As our team, product, and infrastructure grows, issues arise consistently regarding systems/processes/environments that no longer work at our current scale. As a technical leader, the Director find solutions and creates a plan of action to execute that solution.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Structured Testing Operations Manager
Lyft, Palo Alto
Quality Automation Engineer
Nova, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Professional Services (2019)
C3, Redwood City, CA
Network Engineer (Network Operations)
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Tapingo, Tel Aviv