Overachiever. Success Driver. Relentless champion for the team.
The Associate VP, Sales for BounceX has these qualities in spades. We need a proven, Senior Sales Leader (you will be one of only two sales managers) who will oversee and propel a team of Directors to acquire Fortune1000 business (new logos) with an emphasis on Ecommerce, at a high level. A solid background in high-growth SaaS companies -- preferably in Marketing Technology -- is a must. We’re looking for someone that is an accomplished, but coachable, fast-learner who can hit the ground running from day one.
Characteristics of our sales department: high-quotas and high-output. Complex, high-friction sales process with deals in the $200K-$2Million per year range (recurring revenue) and a small, dynamic, collaborative team
- Manage a high-output sales business with a focus on winning net-new clients
- Lead, hire, and develop a team of highly intelligent, strategic Salespeople that are in the top 1% of talent in the MarTech industry
- Accelerate customer adoption by decreasing sales cycles to speed deal flow
- Empower sales team to hit or exceed revenue targets and objectives
- Foster a team-first environment that is more collaborative than internally competitive
- Build trust and deep relationships with top retail industry executives to help your team win deals
- Minimum of 10 years experience combined of sales and sales management experience, (at least 3 years in sales management) in high-growth companies in the SaaS or MarTech space or comparable industry.
- Success in managing highly intelligent, strategic, consultative salespeople at MBA level
- Deep experience with and understanding of The Challenger Customer model
- History of success in a minimum of 2 different stages of ARR. Ideally $50M and $250M+
- Experience closing deals in the $500K-$2Million+ per-year range that required significant education and disruption within large enterprises and a big internal shift in the clients’ thinking and behavior
- Preferably experience selling or managing sellers of a category-making business without direct competition
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit BounceX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partnerships Associate (NYC)
Honey, New York City
Business Development Manager
Womply, Womply - San Francisco, CA
Business Development Representative - DACH
InVisionApp, Remote/Virtual (based in UK, Netherlands or Ireland)
Sr. Manager, Technology Partners
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
mytaxi!, For all locations
Director, Business Development
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA