Digital Marketing Strategist, New Grad – January 2018
BounceX, New York
The behavioral marketing cloud
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will help senior leaders at our client companies solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge, behavioral marketing software. The role involves a consultative and holistic approach to both digital marketing and client management, including building out comprehensive marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
Digital Marketing Strategists undergo an initial training tailored for new graduates, including structured classroom training, direct mentorship and early exposure to some of our biggest clients. Strategists are then given tremendous responsibility to work directly with clients on building out their marketing strategy. If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
You will learn more in two weeks here, than you would elsewhere in two years.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of BX’s mid-market customers, including initial on-boarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization and retention
- Work directly with, and be mentored by a Senior Customer Success Manager to build and execute marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BX and fully leverage our entire suite of services
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, with a graduation date between December 2016 – June 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must have permanent US work authorization
- You must be able to start full time role in January 2018
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous internship experience in Marketing, Client Services or other relevant internship/academic experience
- Previous internship in eCommerce, website analytics and/or email marketing, preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other online traffic analytic tools, preferred but not required
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy dose of humility
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Associate, Detroit
Bonobos, Detroit, MI
Sales Analyst Intern
PlayStation, Toronto, Ontario, CAN
Account Executive, Public Relations & Crisis Communications
Dataminr, London, UK
Keyholder, St. Louis
Bonobos, St. Louis, MO
Ad Ops Executive
Time Inc., London
Business Development Director, Payments & Partnerships EMEA