Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - January 2018
BounceX, New York
The behavioral marketing cloud
Interested in beginning a career in User Experience (UX) and Web Design? We're looking for a problem solver with top-notch logic skills for an Analyst role that is anything but typical.
As an Analyst, you will test campaigns, products and platform features to confirm they are aligned with client and company goals. Great user experience is always our highest priority, and it will be your job to ensure that those standards are met and our best practices are properly put in place. You will work closely with product teams and engineers to validate the functionality and design of new campaigns and features from both digital marketing and user perspectives.
You'll be empowered by one of the largest historical A/B testing data sets, and will quickly begin making informed recommendations to drive campaign performance and product growth. You’ll gain exposure to the most popular analytics platforms and be on the cutting edge of digital marketing and behavioral automation. You will have the opportunity to use and help grow our testing automation platform, ensuring that all areas of BounceX are functioning at the highest level.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you’re going to help blaze the trail for our growth, plus your own.
Be sure to explain in the cover letter why you're the ultimate candidate.
- Validate campaign logic and functionality, and ensure a positive user experience
- Learn, apply, and develop best practices for campaign integrity and campaign performance
- Work with product teams to validate functionality, identify bugs, and fine-tune features
- Use your attention to detail to drive big picture concepts and projects
- Think proactively, dynamically, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced data driven environment
- Manage large workload and prioritize effectively
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, with a graduation date between May 2016 – December 2017
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ GPA preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must possess permanent US work authorization
- You must be able to start full time role in January 2018
- Previous academic or internship experience in marketing, A/B testing, optimization and/or digital marketing
- Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and logic skills
- Above average communication skills - you will be collaborating with many different cross-functional teams ranging from Customer Success to Engineering
- General interest in digital marketing
- Excellent intuition for what makes a good user experience
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more. BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of the team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We’re dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Search Engine Marketing Analyst
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA
Data Scientist (All Levels) (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Data Scientist - Intern 2018
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Billing and Contracts Specialist (Contract)
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Research, New Ph.D. Grad/Post Doctorate
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Data Analyst, Consumer Insights & Analytics
Netflix, Los Angeles, California