Senior Customer Success Manager, MBA New Grad – Summer 2018
BounceX, New York
The behavioral marketing cloud
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will leverage your MBA to advise senior leaders at the world’s largest online brands on how to solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge, behavioral marketing platform. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle where you would build out comprehensive marketing strategies, execute and optimize those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
The ideal candidate will be a recent MBA graduate, looking to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of BX’s most strategic customers, including initial on-boarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention. These are companies like Nike, Ann Taylor, Gap and Forever 21.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BX and fully leverage our entire suite of services
- Mentor a client strategist who will help execute on your marketing vision; this position will have the opportunity to graduate into a full management role or simply manage our super elite clients
- You must be currently pursuing a full-time MBA – OR – a recent MBA graduate from an accredited business school, with a graduation date between May 2017 – June 2018
- You must be able to start full time role in Summer 2018
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in client service, account management, consulting and/or digital marketing
- Experience working with/for Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Desire to help mentor and develop junior members within the Customer Success team
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Kate Spade, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family and we believe that the strength of a company is rooted in the success of its people. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for marketing technology.
The ad-tech gurus at BounceX help the top 100 internet retailers (and more) reduce bounce rates as well as increase the time a user spends on a site.
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BounceX? Visit https://www.bouncex.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Executive for the Norwegian Market
Account Executive, Mid-Market
Time Inc., New York, NY
Account Manager, Strategic Accounts
Everwise, San Francisco, CA
Sales Associate, Boston
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Retail National Accounts Executive
Time Inc., United Kingdom
Sales Development Representative
Trustpilot, New York, NY