Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will ultimately be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention.
Overview: In this role you will work with new and existing business and enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Box. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Box. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Box. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Box’s top business and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Box a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- 4 year degree required
- 2+ years minimum account management experience
- Fluent English communication is highly preferred (to work with headquarters)
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas and energy
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and earning trust
- Consulting experience a strong plus
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus, but any technology is possible
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager of Customer Success
Consulting Intern (3 or 6 month) | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
Wolt, Belgrade, Serbia
Dispatch Specialist - Afternoon Shift
HONK, Los Angeles, CA
Technical Program Manager - Operations
eero, San Francisco
Ghana: Fulfillment Operations Professional