Today, Box helps millions of customers worldwide untether from their desks and share content in the cloud. People can now work anywhere, on any device and collaborate across the globe with complete ease and security. Box is transforming how work is done. We're developing a collaboration platform that powers organizations around the world, making it easy to share content, build workflows, edit collaboratively, and much more. To meet this goal, it's imperative that we build diverse, high-performing teams.
The Box Talent & Belonging Team is focused creating an exceptional career experience for Boxers worldwide. We care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and genuine connections within the Boxer community. We believe that healthy talent and teams will always outperform and it is our job to create clear, no-nonsense pathways to make this happen. We are a proactive, dynamic, and diverse group rooted in hard work and a team-first mindset.
We are looking for a strategic leader who will help us build and scale a global, world-class talent and organizational development infrastructure centered around our values to drive talent health, retention and accountability.
Scope includes (and is not limited to) performance management, talent review, promotion and internal mobility process, succession planning, Boxer engagement measures and organizational effectiveness. In addition, this leader will also own the successful integration of our diversity and inclusion philosophy into all talent and organizational practices. If you’re looking for a hands-on opportunity to make a HUGE impact in a global environment, this is the role for you!
- Deliver a clear, comprehensive and integrated talent development strategy that is aligned with business needs and our organizational values.
- Drive fairness, consistency, simplicity, reliability and transparency in our talent processes
- Build capability in our People Partner team and the business to drive effective talent and organizational development strategies
- Partner closely with business leaders, the Talent Success and People Partner teams to ensure that programs are holistically meeting the organization’s needs.
- Leverage corporate talent and organizational health trends to identify opportunities and drive change where needed.
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- 10+ years of professional experience required, with 5+ years of direct talent development experience including performance management cycle and systems
- 5 years of professional experience leading organizational effectiveness, including organizational design, workforce planning, and change management
- Must have prior success in a team management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Domestic and international travel is required (low).
- Strategic thinking skills
- Business acumen
- Vision and purpose
- Project management
- Interpersonal/organizational savvy
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Agility and resourcefulness
- Great listening skills
- Outstanding communications skills.
- Operates with integrity
- You have a track record of building and leading talent cycles that have made a transformative impact on the business
- You are mildly obsessed with the future of work, workforce analytics, and organizational design
- You enjoy leveraging the power of talent analytics to influence thinking and priorities
- You’re not afraid to experiment with new ways of thinking about talent and organizational development
- You have mastered both the science of talent development and the art of simplifying and adjusting to support the business
- You are comfortable in a fast-moving environment with a bias towards action in the face of ambiguity
- You enjoy collaborating with others and equipping them to help scale your ideas
- You are good at helping others see the big picture, yet grounding them in what needs to happen today
- You are a champion of equity and diversity
- You’re a great boss and peer- you bring out the best in others
- You're open to feedback
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
University Recruiter - Campus Specialist
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Protocol Labs, Remote
Contract Technical Recruiter
Ladders, New York, NY
People and Culture Business Partner
Kobalt Music Group, London
Talent Acquisition Manager
Instacart, San Francisco, CA