Director, Sales Strategy
Box is growing fast - real fast - and we’re just getting started. Our opportunity is meaningful: 500 million knowledge workers worldwide, struggling to manage, share and secure information trapped in $45 billion of legacy, disconnected systems. Box’s mission is to power how the world works together. Over the past 10+ years, we have completely redefined the way people work together, becoming the market leader in cloud content management. What will the next 10 years look like? Join us and help build it.
Are you passionate about analyzing data and making plans on how to improve the business?
If you answered yes to these questions, then your dream job awaits at Box! We are seeking an analytical rock-star that can balance operations with strategy and planning and is not afraid to ask difficult questions and seek the answers for them.
Your Primary responsibilities will be including reporting and analyzing key metrics of different team performance, setting the strategic agenda for current and rapid growth. In addition, you will be involved in key projects for Box Japan team yearly business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis, go-to-market strategy and execution, addressable market analysis, etc.
- Embed within our global organization and partner closely with our President in Japan and senior leadership team to define financial plans, business plans, and strategies aligned to Box’s Global GTM strategy.
- Own end-to-end financial planning, that pushes the boundaries of planning and analysis to produce rich insights, plans, and forecasts with a high degree of accuracy and clarity
- Architect and drive Japan's annual strategic planning process for the GTM organization (financial and business planning, including target setting for key metrics), partnering closely with our EMEA planning team and HQ Sales Strategy, GTM Operations, and Business Analytics teams.
- Partner with senior executives to drive, improve, and forecast some of Box’s most critical and visible business metrics: Revenue, Annual Recurring Revenue (Bookings), Billings, Churn, Gross and Net Retention, Sales Pipeline, and GTM efficiency ratios.
- Provide monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting of financial results, including top-line and expense variances to plan, to ensure key drivers, issues, and required actions are deeply understood.
- Design and deliver ad-hoc projects and efforts in partnership with our HQ SP&A team
- Lead, Coach and develop 1 direct report
- Prepare and facilitate the Japan Leadership Team (JLT) meetings to discuss the Japan strategy. Monitor the progress of the action items determined at JLT meetings.
- Lead the kick-off meeting to share the Japan strategy among all Japan Boxers at the beginning of fiscal year and the half-year meeting to review the progress of the business at the beginning of the 2nd half.
- 4‐Year University Degree is preferable
- 2+ years start‐up or venture company’s operational experiences
- Passion for cloud/SaaS technologies, specifically for Box
- Experiences in creating processes, planning and implementation of business strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Highly‐poised with ability to effectively work with all levels of management and leadership
- Seasoned pro at business modeling/analysis and have deep command of “the details,” but don’t get lost in them.
Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 41 million users and 74,000 businesses—including 59% of the Fortune 500—trust Box to manage content in the cloud.
Want to learn more about Box? Visit Box's website.
Jobs You May Like
Real Estate Counsel (EMEA)
Knotel, Knotel London